Foundations to Inclusion and Equity is our new globally relevant, self-paced, cost-effective and mobile friendly e-Learning experience.
Our e-Learning revolutionises how e-Learning can happen at your organisation. Gone is the boring, stale, compliance-oriented approach that’s so common. Fearless Futures’ e-Learning is an interactive, daring, globally relevant, accessible and mobile-friendly learning solution for all staff. Because everyone has a right to this education.
Our c.2hrs, self-paced, e-Learning interactively covers three areas:
Most ‘diversity and inclusion’ training focuses only on the individual. We move beyond this to provide learners with a framework to understand systemic inequities. This is imperative for deep inclusive change as it ensures everyone clearly understands where inequities come from, how they are maintained and the consequences for marginalised groups.
We introduce this concept, coined by Kimberlé Crenshaw and its power and uses in workplace settings.
We also explore equity as a core tool to disrupt and challenge inequity. We explain the difference between equality and equity; what an equitable approach means in practice and common pitfalls in applying it.
Interactive and Engaging
The video chapters are interspersed with opportunities for interactivity to check knowledge and to put the frameworks and concepts into practice to learners can take action right away.
We use compelling visuals, animations and archival content to bring the concepts to life and to ground learners in the histories of inequities. To build an equitable world, we need to know how we got here.
A flexible first step
Foundations to Inclusion and Equity E-Learning is a flexible first step for your organisation’s inclusion and equity learning journey. It will allow you to:
- Level set your whole organisation with shared languages, concepts and frameworks for understanding inequities. The e-Learning can be introduced any time, as well as becoming a core part of new employees’ onboarding experience.
- It is an evergreen resource that you can commit to returning to annually to refresh yourselves with key principles.
- Instructor-led Fearless Futures training can seamlessly follow this e-Learning with the additional benefit that such live training can go much deeper and be even more effectively customised for your context.
- Complement the e-Learning with team discussion guides. We can create customised discussion guides that take key concepts from the e-Learning and extend them to the specifics of your company, so that the e-Learning continues to spur people to relevant action over time.
Join our launch event!
On 16th November 2022 we are hosting a virtual launch event and we’d love you to join us.
Our e-Learning launch event will take you behind the scenes to understand how we at Fearless Futures have transported our signature approach and frameworks to the screen.
- Take a sneak peak of some of our video chapters.
- A panel with some of the makers of the e-learning, sharing their expertise on the creative to script development to inclusion and accessibility on set when filming.Panellists are:
Sable LomaxShe/herFearless Futures’ Chief Relationships Officer
Chomoi Picho-OwinyHe/himCreative Director at Skeleton Productions
Roann Hassani McCloskeyShe/theyScript Writer, Script Supervisor and Fearless Futures Facilitator
- A fireside chat with our Chief Learning Officer, Sara Shahvisi (she/her), on the crucial principles for any impactful learning journey and how we have incorporated them to revolutionise the e-Learning experience.
- Networking and Q&A!
Give Your Team the Resources to be Fearless
We believe in directly addressing the conversations that make us uncomfortable to create a more inclusive environment for everyone in the workplace. Our services create comprehensive educational experiences that empower your team to collaborate with one another and engage in meaningful discussion. Reach out to us today to learn more.